There could be a few reasons.
- Are you breathing too fast? The faster the draw, the cooler the vapor. Turn the unit up, or inhale slower to get a hotter vape.
- The vape worked before and now it is not? This could be done when moving your vape, or if you changed the heater cover. The heater needs to be about 1/8-1/16 inch from the top of the heater cover. If there is more room than 1/8 inch space from the top of the heater to the top of the heater cover you will need to pull your heater up.
- To do this you must turn your unit OFF.
- Let the unit COOL all the way to cold
- Remove the heater cover by twisting and pulling. Always wear a glove in case the glass breaks. Pull up the heater so that the silver line is equal to the top of the heater stand.
- Replace the heater cover and make sure the heater is NOT touching the glass. If the heater is touching the glass, the glass will crack.