What is a “Millie”?

Home Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Glass What is a “Millie”?....

See our Blog on Terms and techniques

A combination of the Italian words “mille” (thousand) and “fiori” (flowers). Milli by a blower – Ok so all those picture chips, those are what we call millies. They started long ago with basic shapes turned to flowers. Now the technique is used to make all kinds of pictures. This is a very very time consuming technique. Lauren Stump is one of the greatest milli makers of our time.


Leave a Reply