What is a dewar (or a dewar seal)?

Home Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Glass What is a dewar (or a dewar seal)?....

This is a type of joint where the lip to weld it is at the surface of the joint, making it super low profile.

A dewer is also what hold liquid oxygen


Below is an image of a 14mm dewer joint in a recycler rig

Leave a Reply