To fully compare the SSV does need the Dab Dish.
The only thing the Cartz can beat a SSV at is the portability.
- The SSV can hook up to any rig, the Carta can not
- The SSV has a MUCH larger dab dish
- The SSV has a MUCH larger bowl for dry herbs
- The SSV uses two seperate parts for concentrates and dry herb, making your experience more enjoyable and less messy.
- The SSV never needs new batteries, this is much better for the environment in the long run
- The SSV is built in the USA
- The SSV can be made as unique as you
$ for $ the SSV is far superior