How to print labels for EOK Kits.
- Go the to the computer next to shipping.
- Login and look on the desktop on the right monitor for the Icon EOK QR Code, double left Click on it.
- This will open up the Dymo Design Software and preload the label.
- Once the label is open in the program make sure there are no issues with the wording or design of the label.
- Once confirmed, left click on the Gear next to Print.
- Select number of labels you would like to print.
- Left Click on Print at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Make sure labels don’t jam in the printer, and wait for them to complete printing.
- Labels once printed will be applied to the outside of the Dab Mat packaging that goes into the EOK Kit.
Extra Labels, it’s nice to have a few extra labels to go in the bin with the pre-made EOK kits just in case one needs to be made up in situ for an order going out.