Monthly Consignment – this needs to be done at the end of the month for the 1st payroll of the month if possible
- Open Big Commerce
- Pull up Monthly Consignment Sales Google sheet – click the correct year tab – (each year you will have to create a new tab)
- In BC, search for the SKU COLAB. This will bring up any item sold that needs to be paid out. Most blowers are in-house blowers – Shimkus, Simply Jeff, Seanotron, Kelnhofer (and variations of this name), one at a time to find orders for the month end. All consignment glass will always start with COLAB in the SKU for each searching
- On the order, look for the piece that has the blower’s name. Record the information needed on the left side of the Monthly Consignment Sales google sheet.
- There are formulas in this sheet, make sure you drag the correct formulas in the correct column/row. This information is used by the Glass Studio Manager
- Total the “Payment Amt to EP” column. This is EP’s portion of the sale. Write a check from ED’s check book and deposit to EP’s account. Memo = Monthly Consignment-Month
- Make sure you record ck# used to pay EP next to the total. See previous months for an example.