Posted by Steve K on March 17, 2023
- Mail is a daily thing, if you get any. A great way to not miss anything is if you have to use an email as a reminder, just forward it to yourself to move it up your list. Never leave emails unread.
- Throw junk away and process the rest.
- Any checks should be put in the envelope in the drawer until a deposit can be processed and made.
- You will get a variety of incoming mail: invoice check payments, rent payments, bills, letters from various sources, etc.
- If you need an explanation of mail you haven’t seen before, see Adam or Steve.
- Any mail for Elev8 Pizza Co or Elev8 Veterans should be delivered to Theresa
- Any personal mail for Steve, leave on his desk.
Updated on March 17, 2023